Monday, November 29, 2010

B. Lakshmi honoured by District Committee of Kerala Brahmana Sabha

B. Lakshmi, 1st Rank holder in M. Sc. Physics of M. G. University was honoured by the District Committee of Kerala Brahmana Sabha. K. Annalakshmi, President of Vanitha Vibhagam presented the cash award on Sunday, 28th November 2010 at Lakshmi’s residence at Thripunithura. V. Krishnaswami, District President and other office bearers were also present on the occasion. (For more news on B. Lakshmi, please search in the previous posts in this blog using the search box provided)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice post. I really love reading these types or articles. I can?t wait to see what others have to say.

Anonymous said...

I just added your feed to my favorites. I really enjoy reading your posts.

Anonymous said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.